We have performed a wide variety of interim management roles since 2003, helping clients manage and implement change, departmental and project resourcing or working with internal teams to supplement skill gaps. Our involvement has been with companies spanning many different sectors and we have delivered stability and leadership during periods of major change.
Our sector experience includes:
- Health and social care
- Security, facilities management and remote work force management
Some of our roles have included:
- Interim IT Director for a domiciliary care company with over 100 locations in the UK. The role was typically 10-15 days per month and ran for 7 years, supporting the company as revenue grew from £15m to in excess of £150m. This included creation of the core platform and infrastructure that then had 25+ acquisitions integrated into it.
- Technology Integration Manager for a merger between two social care and education companies with a combined revenue of £200m pa. Working with a major consulting company who were tasked with the complete operational review and future design of the new organisation, we ran the technology planning strand which included implementing immediate Opex savings of £120k+. This was a 50 day project spanning a 6 month period.
- Technology Programme Manager for a £300m Security and FM company implementing an IT Shared Services structure across 4 major divisions. This included a complete infrastructure refresh and the implementation of a new shared services function for IT.
- Technology Programme Manager for a distribution company being sold by a parent group and requiring a new systems design, infrastructure build and IT department recruited. With more than 60 concurrent projects and a programme value of approximately £15m, the technology infrastructure was critical to the success of building the new UK wide infrastructure that maintained the next day delivery service utilising more than 1,000 active vans.
We can provide you with resource to help with project, programme or departmental leadership either as part or full time roles depending on your requirements.